Sunday, October 08, 2006

spiritual exercise ...

Worship is a spiritual exercise not a physical exercise.
To incorporate all that I have been learning, I feel that in order to know if we are truly spiritually exercising we should ask ourselves if our worship has one or more of the five love languages expressed. Are our words affirming? Are we spending quality time in fellowship with God and others? Are we giving? Are we serving? Are we touching?

Thankfully it is not about how many times we raise our arms, shake our hips, how loud our stomps or our voice. It takes all that I have to focus my soul on Him and His Attributes that I don't have time for physical distractions.

Fellowship allows you to express yourself.
Yikes, I admit this is a struggle and because I struggle so much I have found peace and rest for my weary soul expressing here on my blog. This here has been my fellowship. Again I am still under construction...

Need to have personal worship and family worship.
If Worship is going to be a way of life, personal worship is what you do everyday. It is your walk and your talk....

Family worship guides your children and helps them to learn their expression of worship or rather their own love language and how they can love God.
my mental notes from listening to Robbie Zacheriah
transforming worship

No comments:

Post a Comment