Friday, October 27, 2006

busting invisible ...

I have the super human power of being invisible or so I thought. I just had another high school classmate come up to me and talk about the old days! Here I thought I was just a wallflower and no one took any notice. Wrong again! I am going to be checking the yearbook for this face. Being observant, I thought I was quite good at knowing a lot of the faces at school!

I know how to be invisible. So I am in unfamiliar territory when others me. Might be a good thing because I won't have many uncomfortable histories to own. Now I can work out of my new greeting surface and it is real. I am much more capable to engage others. Sure I was the shy girl but I have blossomed. Time for others to enjoy my bubbly.

Oh, I have to add here about my new surface. The girl who was covering my receptionist duties while I was on holiday said she had to be Keeper. She was making sure she was giving everyone who left for the day the salutation of 'have a good evening' and for Friday 'have a good weekend' like I do! To me that was a great compliment. I want those I greet to know that I take my salutations seriously. I truly have great joy in trying to make others smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment