Friday, October 06, 2006

life, hope, & a dead relationship ...

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ..." (Ephesians 3: 17-18)
Are you in a relationship that you feel is over, a relationship that seems "dead?" Jesus would say to you that He has power over death. The love of God will bring life into that relationship and take it to an entirely new level. God's love can bring back to life what may seem dead to you.
~Joel Osteen

Dearest Great Lover,
Can my little old heart dare to hope for a dead relationship to be reborn? to live and blossom? to be better than before? It has been dead for a while now. No evidence of any green anywhere. Oh, to hope but not to get sad again for hoping... I believe I will take the dare. The wind has been full of Your Whispers. You make dead men live. Over and over again You have proven Your most Ultimate Grace. You reach out and touch and life begins to glow. It was not limited to just Jesus after the third day. It was given to us too. Oh, can my little old heart dare to hope for a dead dead dead relationship to live again? I will dare. My hand in Yours, I will dare. Wow! Thank You for the smile of hope etched in my heart.
~always your little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment