Wednesday, October 25, 2006

loss - a good thing ...

Power may be corrupting, but it is also addictive. But the truth is that sometimes a loss is just what is needed to regain a sense of purpose and energy.

Ahhh,the power struggle ... Always trying to keep the hands off the wheel yet move to what we can control...

Loss isn't our choice. Rather it is the Divine working in us. I know I cry out in pain and beat my chest in anger wondering why with my hard work and desire to love God more that I am discarded or placed in hiding. I need to see more clearly that the Divine is loving transforming my little ol heart and soul! Yes, it is all adventure and mystery. I must snuggle into His Chest and let His Everlasting Arms hold me as His Presence moves through my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment