Saturday, October 14, 2006

misses them ...

As the tree begins to terminate their own leaves, the wind catches the colored crispy fly aways and toss them about. They flutter, spin, dance, skip, twirl, and gather in piles...

It hit me thursday evening that I will be without my parents for a week. Sure I am a grown up or at least that is what the license in the wallet claims. But it doesn't say that I won't misssssss them ... ( a lot! ) You know? I am not the type that gets homesick! What is happening? tee hee... that is what happens when you grow up in singlehood...

I took the week off from work so that I can live out of two houses. I got yummy boys (pupinators) to love on and my parents kitchen has very little safe food for me. I started a list of things to take care of like getting my tonka toy serviced and take care of a little recall. I plan to get info on upgrading my apple which will depress me more. Hope I find a nice and patient apple-techie that will answer a ton of my questions. I probably won't be able to upgrade till the end of next year or maybe in '08! So be a nice Apple. Argh! Right now my IM isn't working because msn does not play nice with us apple geeks. (stomps my feet) I also hope to clean up my home here (llj blog). I am toying with upgrading it to beta. Just hope everything works. I must save my templete just incase. Parents pear tree has a ton of ready pears. Hope the freeze didn't ruin them. I want to try pear jam and a pear pie that is keeper friendly!!!! no flour or sugar!!!! So if there is a success, I hope you tap your wooden spoons and break into a culinary dance with me!!! Of course I will be painting up a storm of glass and hope to pen out a lot of my thoughts. A lot on my list! I better get moving ...

...the pupinators are probably quite hungry and worried with all the rush of bags and stuff... I hope they settle in with me and not worry over every noise. They have that internal time clock of when everything should happen. Oh, they shake and worry so!! I understand their worry 'but hey, come on your favorite sissi is here and you are warm and fed and loved ... muuahh muuahh'

No comments:

Post a Comment