Saturday, June 28, 2008

hawk flights ...

The day was suppose to have rain but lucky me the sun came out this afternoon. Good timing for my Saturday walk. The blue sky was full of white fluffy clouds. Being a hot and humid day, the wind was a welcomed breeze. As I walked my last stretch home, out of the corner of my eye I saw the hawk swoop up from the grass up, up into the sky. It flapped his winds in strong slow movements and then would glide to one side then the other side. It wasn't a straight line rather a meandering path - like he was out for a stroll on whatever wind currant took him. Wouldn't it be nice to take flight like that?

I did try to see if this hawk had swooped to earth to cart of some poor little animal. Glad that there was nothing that I could see...

No comments:

Post a Comment