Tuesday, June 03, 2008

power of a smile

It is totally amazing what a smile and a greeting with your name attached from a good looking guy can do to you! Now this guy had to have remembered my name from school or had to go to the yearbook like I did to remember my name because I didn't give it to him. In fact I only knew of him because I recognized him only when I went back to the yearbook instead of knowing him from memory. Anyways, the brain was in total happy mode.

So the good thing about smiles is that it does have real power. It changes others when you spread it around. I like that and I have decided that I need to spread my mischievous smile around and really freak others out. I think I have two smiles, the sad smile and the warm smile. I do have a thinking face that makes people think I am mad and I have to clarify. Argh! Then I a very mean eagle eye that tear into the very soul with steal like force. So the mischievous smile is needed to counter the aloofness that I portray even though I am very much a lightweight fraidy-cat. It will need some practice because I need to think at the same time; however, it is a known fact that I can't do two things at once!

So the bad thing about a good looking guy flashing a really nice smile is that he has been doing this for some time now. Good looking smiles put spells on girls and they go weak in the daydreams. Not good. Must stop. I've been saying 'focus' a lot to myself. Finally, today the flashbacks and the ahhs have subsided. Wonder if a mischievous smile on my part back to this good looking guy would fluster up his day instead of mine!!!

{an extremely mischievous smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment