Wednesday, June 11, 2008

1000th

This is my 1000th llj blog entry and on the 19th of this month will be my third year of this writing experiment. Speaking of an experiment, I have put a lot of sparkle and spackle upon the walls of this space. I have been honest but respectful to family and friends that I have talked about here. I have tried to find a nice welcome sign but the walls still have an echo to them. I am afraid that as I do in real life, I am doing in my virtual space - talking to myself. I talk about everything. I talk about life. I talk about my relationship with God. I mix it all together because that is life of a believer. I have jotted down all my learnings that God has provided in my life. I am learning everyday. I would be disappointed if I couldn't. I am a girl and it seems the fairer sex talks a lot. Well, I may not do it aloud nor have I found a friendly loyal ear, so I spill my guts here. I had high hopes that my rants and raves would touch others but some how I've missed the mark. So if this was an episode, the party would be God and me. That's ok because I am a much more peaceful person now. Just having the avenue to process and form my thoughts out on virtual paper is my inhaling and exhaling. Yes, it is my breath.

My blog beginnings is a sad tale of a girl who was shut out of a life of someone who became like family to her. She talked way to much it seems. So in order to feed her addiction she blogged. That someone never returned but still she blogs. She has some tough learning curves and the curves seemed to keep coming around the same bends with more steepness and edge. She has held on for dear life until the force has pried her grubby mitts off the wheel of her life.

So without too much ado to any silent but faithful readers - sorry the glare of the headlights must be blocking my view of you fear of being run over!- thank you for reading my humble despairing tales of my thoughts. If you dare, share a comment. Be kind though. I am timid and fragile and most violent when it comes to mean or selfish comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment