Sunday, June 22, 2008

reasons for war ...

I have decided to read all of the Narnia series and have watched the two movies. I am also going through the Ring movies as this is one of my yearly pacts with myself. I do not know too much of these two authors' personal history other than they were British authors and friends in a time where war was on their minds. Reading their most popular stories, war is the theme. I wonder if they would be rolling around in their graves if they could see today's 'war' mindset.

What is happening to our vision? Yes, there is a veil covering our eyes but a believer has the ability to know what is on the other side of the veil. No, we don't fully understand but we've been told in the Letter from God. War is apart of life. To fight evil - to hold to good. Anyways this is not to debate war but just an observation. A first thought .... a continuing thought ... and a thought that might not get answered until I reach the other shore...

No comments:

Post a Comment