Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, llj!

Looking back over the past four years, I realized that I just skipped over reminiscing last year! Not sure why... This year I can't help but reflect. Since I started this blog and it soon became the voice to fill the void that I had. This quiet girl has always needed to speak and surprising she has a deep need to have someone to listen and validate her. Though I do not have any readership to listen, just the process of getting my thoughts on virtual paper allows me to stop and listen to myself.

The lack of readership and the lack of interaction weighs on me. I had wanted this to test my writing skills to see if I am worthy. Either I have failed in writing ability or I have failed to pull readers into this bit of space. Working on llj attraction skills takes time away from writing and then after all the work nothing happens. I am still working on getting some curb appeal. Not giving up.

Celebrating this milestone is a bit bitter too. It now has been four years since x took off. Four years since which is now longer then the time we spent getting our friendship on. x was the one who planted the blog idea in my head. I went for it like I always do. I am tenacious like that. No apologies.

Frustrating! This kind of birthday should feel like getting another year older...

1st b-day

No comments:

Post a Comment