Sunday, March 30, 2008

wonder ...

Ravi notes:

Are you seeing with your eyes or through your eyes?
In this day of visuals you better be seeing through your eyes instead of just with. You need to be using your thoughts do you are not duped.

In reality beauty is most pure and delightful. In imagination evil is most alluring!
Wow! Very true. No wonder Proverbs and the NT letters is always reminding us to stay pure. It is hugely noticeable in this day in age! Watch for it!

The older you get takes more and more to fill your heart of WONDER and God is the only One Who is big enough to fill it.
Super true. I lost my wonder and I finally have it back. Yet, as I know this truth, I look forward and know I must always cling to God. I do not want to ever lose this wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment