Wednesday, March 26, 2008

expectant vs. expectations

My dearest daughter,
Am I not your Designer and Creator? Am I not your Protector and Provider? Didn't you come up with the table epiphany to handle yourself with your relationships? Don't you have a relationship with Me? What is your purpose in having expectations?

Shouldn't you sit up to My table and feel confident that I will provide only the best and finest for you? All you would have to do is show up and be willing to partake. Come to My table expectant that I will provide and care for your needs. Stop with all these little pesky expectations! These harm your journey and harm the character building I am doing within you. There is a difference. Expectant connects you to delight and joy. Expectations pull you under.

I am the Lord and I will not allow your soul to famish. I have assigned you your portion and your cup. The cup in My Word always refers to sorrow but remember I always make good from bad. I never waste your pain or sadness. The boundary lines I have placed around you fall in pleasant places. You have a delightful inheritance {aka: joy}. Use the joy! {Proverbs 10:3 & Psalms 16:5&6}

Number your days in God-Victories, God-Leanings, and God-Presence. Psalms 90 is about the Israelites stumbling around the wilderness. All they could do was mutter. Moses was asking for help in numbering the days the correct way. Don't doubt. Don't be wave tossed about. Your strength is in Me only if you let it. {James 1:6}

So how is your appetite?
~ always your Heavenly Father

No comments:

Post a Comment