Saturday, March 22, 2008

all in the title ...

I always strongly felt that God made marriage as a gift unfolding for us. As a single girl in want of this gift and having God say no baffles my tiny heart. I could go on and on about my conviction ... but I will just give you some book titles that caught my eye and supports my little conviction. Now I have not read any of these books but just might when I am feeling strong again.

  • Sacred Marriage: What if God made marriage to make us holy more than to make us happy.
  • Sacred Influence: How God uses wives to shape the souls of their husbands.
  • Sacred Parenting: How raising children shape our souls.
  • Sacred Pathways: Discover your souls path to God. 
  • all written by Gary Thomas.


Often I see a title and I don't need to read the book. I start to answer them on my own. So I kinda hate to read the book - afraid that I just might be disappointed.

So are these titles stirring up anything for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment