Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008

Big white puffy snowflakes began to fall last night. Candles and Christmas tree lights aglow. Me in blankets watching some movies and looming was a soft and delightful way to ring in the New Year. I do have moments of delight and joy while the gloomy numb ones sit in the dark corners. I know a bit off but I am a fighter so I am bringing it home. I will dive into all that brings my lips into a upwards curl and lights up a brilliant sparkle in my big brown eyes all the while not striving! Tall order but hey that is what living in balance means...

Here are a few good words from the Almighty...

"I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
jeremiah 29:11

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all that you do, and He will direct all of your ways."
proverbs 3:5-6

You can have many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail.
proverbs19:21

The Lord says , "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."
psalms 32:8

We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.
romans8:28

... what reassurance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment