Sunday, January 20, 2008

the wild flower power loomed hat ...

Ah my dear Lucia,
OOOO I am sooooo excited! I completed your new hat!!! I know I made you one for Christmas but this is a pretty wild one. Your daddy loves to put you in hats. You were wearing the one I made you last Sunday and your daddy was telling them that his sister made it for you. Your Grandma told me this and I beamed!!! I think that is what motivated me try another hat this week.

Your daddy said that you could use a green one. Well, you are in luck. I happened to have a green yarn and a green, pink, and purple yarn. I did the trim in green and the hat part is in the multi yarn and turned out longer! Opps, hard to gauge how things will work out on a loom. No matter becuase as I was thinking on it, the longer part works out better for the big loopy flower I loomed for the top! Yes, I made a six loop flower in green with the multi pom pom for the middle. Wow! I am just buzzy over this. It looks unique and cute. I think you will look sooooo coool. It is a good thing you are young and no bad or squirrelly comment can hurt you. It will be a show stopper!

I am all smiles. I can't wait to see if it fits and what the reaction will be!!!

love you
always
aunt keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment