Saturday, January 12, 2008

death thoughts!!!

I have to admit that I do my share of thinking about death. I have an overwhelming sense that I will out live my family and probably my friends too. Yet, as I say this I think about my own funeral plans. Why I do this I don't know especially if I will out live all those I hold dear! But maybe I am not the only one that thinks about death...

My latest thought about death is about knowing when a believer dies. You know that when they walk on Heaven's shore there will be a great celebration while we who are left on earth are sad. So why not begin the party here on earth? Sure Heaven's been preparing but we still have the edges of this believer. It is time to pull out all the stops. Why do we hush up or hush others from talking about death? Talk!!!! Sing!!!! Dance!!!! Enjoy!!!! They are leaving and they most certainly won't be coming back once they stepped on that celestrial shore!!! I won't blame them either!!!

I don't know but I say it just might be worth a try. Make death a party! Being saved is the ultimate gift given by our Heavenly Father. It is a gift that gives and gives. With death we finally receive everlasting life!!!! Wow! Pure, whole, beautiful, and strong. What more could you ask for??? A forever union with God, your maker!!!! Oh yesssss!!! Purely Heavenly!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment