Friday, April 07, 2006

God divorced Jesus! did you know?

* I know of someone who has decided to divorce her alcoholic husband. She has been separating her money from his and has added a second job to her already full plate. She will finish this semester of school but won't be going back in the fall. She tried theraphy and decided it wasn't for her. Instead she is journaling. At this time she is angry but it has helped to get her moving and not wallowing. She has a huge support system of girls. With each disclosure to her personal hell, she is finding that there is support.

!¡ I believe angry helps you move to where you need to go, where sadness and depression just leave you powerless. I have experienced both emotions so angry ain't so bad after all.

!¡ I believe 'shrinks' are NOT for everyone. There are other 'theraphy' out that works like writing about it. It allows your soul and emotions breath. I was once told to go to a shrink ... I refused. Now I know for sure that a shrink would have harmed my journey into Joy.

!¡ I still strongly believe in marriage and I will not allow another divorce distroy it. Marriage is the picture of God Warrior and God Beauty. I got to 'see' it briefly. I still hope ... I still dream .. I still long for it ... However, I am thankful for the fullness of me that I have found in this single journey.

!¡ I know it to be true that Jesus experienced divorce first hand! On the cross God turned His Back on His Only Begotten Son ... divorcing Him from Himself. Can you imagine that the Almighty Who is with us Always removing His Presence from us? How Great is the Love God has given us to have made such a Provision. I know it to be true that Jesus can carry us through any journey even when it involves separation. He knows every emotion....

I know of someone : I thought I was the only one

No comments:

Post a Comment