Saturday, December 31, 2005

few firsts for me in 2005

1) I watched all three Lord of the Rings movies back in May and enjoyed it greatly. I am not a science fiction fan and I need to ask questions if I needed to so I wouldn't give up the movies. I happenchance {sure God sent him} upon a guy who loaned me his movies and answered my questions. He also encouraged me to read Tolkien.

2) I read the 'Hobbit' {by Tokien and should be read before Lord of the Rings}. Again I am not into science fiction but this was an easy read. I hope that Peter Jackson can make this movie so day very soon!

3) I am reading the Lord of the Rings all three / six books. I had too!! I found a kinship with Sam. I eat up every bit I can read on Sam. Guess it is because this movie and book came to me at the time I felt jaded by a Frodo.

4) I found a way to release my voice through the my best way of expression, writing. I began to blog in June!

5) I decided to try the chiropracter for my chronic headaches and tight shoulder and neck muscles. I would have never stepped foot inside one of those places, but when you want to make a change and no one esle will listen, you go where there is an alive energy. I have just begun so maybe I will have an update later.

few of my fav: few firsts for me in 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment