Monday, June 27, 2005

I am Sam

I have watched all three movies of the Lord of the Rings this past May. I have such a kinship with Sam. I know acutely know how he feels. I know what it is like to be made harmony and I know what it takes to work along side the melody. I know what feels like to be tossed out. I am a Sam.

My favorite parts of Sam was at the end of movie two where he made his speech of not leaving Froto. And in movie three Sam proves his metal by saying, ‘’ I may not be able to take your burden, but I can sure carry you.’’ My insides screamed as my tears flowed at the impact of his actions.

Sam never left Froto's side no matter how many times Froto told him to get. What do you do when someone tell's you to leave and treats you with no value? Do you stick by? Persistent and enduring love is a drop contining wearing down the other's resistance. Always proving
unconditionally that you love and value that person.

Do you hear what I am saying? ‘’ I may not be able to take your burden, but I can sure carry you.’’

No comments:

Post a Comment