Sunday, December 04, 2005

the Word ...

"In the beginning was the Word, & the Word was with God, & the Word was God. He {Jesus} was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made, without Him nothing was made ... In Him was Life, & that Life was the Light {Jesus} of men. The Light shines in the darkness, but the darknes has not understood it."
john 1:1-3

"the Word became Flesh & made His Dwelling among us."
john 1:14

"heaven & earth will pass away, but MY Words will never pass away.
Be careful or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkness, & the anxiesties of life, & that day will close on you like a trap..."
luke 21:33-34

* * * * * * * * * * * *

She holds her candle close to her heart, hands, & face in efforts to keep warm. Darkness swirls and surrounds her like hungry wild winds ripping and fraying her resolve. Her feet are heavy with the quicksand mud of words untrue and hollow.

His Words echoes a continued beat in her mind. A mystic rhythm flows through out her heart, soul, and feet. His Word, His Light shines upon her and the Way.

In the beginning was Light. In the end was Light. Today Indwelling in her heart is Light. This Light remains and endures. This darkness passes away. Earthly words passes away. No traps in Light.

The Expectant One, full of Mystery and of Light is Ever True and Full ... peaking and satisfying her hunger.

My dear little one! Let not your heart be troubled. I will never leave you nor forsake you ... never ever! {john 14:1/heb13:5}

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous Light

    I once was fatherless,
    a stranger with no hope;
    Your kindness wakened me,
    Awakened me, from my sleep.

    Your love it beckons deeply,
    a call to come and die.
    By grace now I will come
    And take this life, take your life.

    Sin has lost it's power,
    death has lost it's sting.
    From the grave you've risen
    VICTORIOUSLY!

    Into marvelous light I'm running,
    Out of darkness, out of shame.
    By the cross you are the truth,
    You are the life, you are the way.

    My dead heart now is beating,
    My deepest stains now clean.
    Your breath fills up my lungs.
    Now I'm free, now I'm free!

    Lift my hands and spin around,
    See the light that i have found.
    Oh the marvelous light
    Marvelous light.


    Lift my hands and spin
    See the light within...
    Charlie Hall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous Light ... His Word ... feeds my soul
    thank you Lovely! beautiful

    ReplyDelete