Friday, December 02, 2005

anatomy of a discussion...

A discussion is not proving your opinion is any better than someone else's opinion! How rude and inconsiderate! If I wanted to be baited and antagonized, I would seek acupuncture with knitting needles!

The purest kind of discussion is to listen to someone's experience and life picture as well as sharing your own. It is seeing where there is Light for your journey ahead.

One should never feel cornered, made a target, or experience a double standard. If it is not working for you, you have every right to remove the target off your back.

what it is not:
-negativity -complaining -name calling -conflict & chaos

what it is for:
*positive *Light *complimenting *creativity

my Dearest Strong Tower,
You created a deep well in me. I strive on meaningful conversation. I do enjoy healthy playfulness. It seems to cause others to laugh at me. I now understand more completely how what you say is no longer in your control...

I have removed myself from being their target yet now I have to put up with their catty talk now as my office is not my own. Bring the boss home soon!

I am taking a closer look at my own stumbling talk to make sure I live up to a more pure discussion.

Safety is being at Home in You. I often wonder at the womanly changes in her moods and I am begining to realize that maybe they are there to protect her when her inner beauty is being abused. It is protecting your home and insuring your safety nets.....

Thank You for allowing me to experience a pure discussion with a good friend last year. He knew how to discuss and protect. May I get to experience it again =) and may my words know how to protect ...
Thank You for being my Shield and Defender!
~always your trembling sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment