Saturday, December 24, 2005

pupinator kisses... 'bestest' gift for the blues

After reading Clare's Christmas miracle on eatstuff, I had to share my two fabulous pupinators! I had a terrible day this past week and my mother had invited me over for supper. As I was nearing their home, a brand new sad sad country tune played. It pained me as the words echoed my broken heart. I finally dragged myself into their house.

My pupinators, Bobby and Andy, go biserk everytime I arrive. We have developed a ritual of them getting cookies then me getting on the floor to receive their tackle hugs and kisses. That night they hung onto me most extra long. And though out the night they stuck like glue. They are the most precious boys in my life. God made them love unconditional. Thank Awesome Creator! You have made me soooo rich!

moment captured: the christmas swan

No comments:

Post a Comment