Sunday, August 14, 2005

robbing God...

"Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me."
"But you ask, 'How do we rob you?'
"In tithes and offerings... Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of Heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."

"You have said harsh things against me," says the Lord Almighty.
"Yet you ask, 'What have we said against you?'
"You have said, 'It is futile to serve God.'..... Malachi 3:6-18

I am guilty of robbing God and I have tested the Lord Almighty's Attributes. I have given and found He does bless. I have had tears and found He holds me close. I have been troubled and He has given me His Peace. I have been angry and He listens yet He gives me His Cooling Wisdom. I have had loss and He restores my heart to love again. Whatever I lack, I invite Him to come. I will be still and await as He unveils His Mysteries to me.
cure for doubt = taste

No comments:

Post a Comment