Tuesday, August 23, 2005

her absolutes...

1. you must fight for me ... everyday
2. you must work with me as a ... team
3. you must speak my language
4. you must enjoy my beauty .. inside beauty
5. i must have no doubt that you will find me if i would ever fall off the edge of the world

No, not asking a lot am I? But if I expect this much from myself in my world, then you should know what it will take to gain entrance into my inner sanctum!
This is a female voice. Crying out to matter to someone. Not to be invisible to or alone with someone. Wanting to be loved for her mind, for her heart, and for her faith. Marriage is a team of two working and playing together. A safe place to be and a place to grow ... but to grow together as well. This female voice wants to love her man and she will if given the opportunity to be a teammate.... watch out she will love fiercely and passionately. She is not afraid of the work in fact she will work hard at the marriage every day ... every moment.....

his...

6 comments:

  1. Hey! So this is what your absolutes are...pretty cool. I was just wondering what your absolutes are for the other half?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! Steve!!!! When I used the word 'absolutes', I was afraid to how intense the word it was. Honestly though, it is how I feel .... you honor my thoughts ... thank you!!!

    I, like you, want to get thoughts from the opposite sex. I can gauge my own thoughts, learn and grow.

    Thank you again, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do men have the same absolutes they want from women??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess what i'm saying is that it's good for us to know what are our absolutes but we also need to know the absolutes of what we need to give. Unconditional love is about looking out for the needs of others above our own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Lovely. I wasn't sure how to respond to your first comment so I remained quiet. I am glad you came back.

    To respond to your first comment and your third: Of late I have had extremely intense feelings about 'guarding my heart' (prov 4:23) and still love deeply. My life journey has been a personal battle about being invisible and being alone. Why would I want a marriage where I am invisible and alone with someone? So I have created absolutes that I am willing to follow myself.

    However, I believe that the absolutes are acted upon differently between male and female. So to answer your second comment I will try my best at it ....

    Hopefully though, I hope that Stephen or other males would like to comment as well. Growth is important.

    Here is my humble thoughts his...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I do not agree with the previous commentator - not so simple

    ReplyDelete