Monday, August 29, 2005

clouds after the storm...

Looking to the southern skies I saw the outer reaches of Lady Katrina's clouds tonight. She is quiet here yet her look is strong. Even though her fury is spent, her tears are predicted to flood hard in many places. Tomorrow will tell if she will rain down on me. But tonight we had a silent meeting.

The 'pinking hour' broke through my window and I came to watch her clouds. Dark blue was the tops with pink slashes underneath. Moments tick by as I was mesmerized by the beauty and the calm. I knew her Master. Today as I waited to hear of the Lady Kat's passing, I felt the Master flex His Everlasting Arms .....

Thank You, Master Creator and Calmer. You again romanced me with Your Strength and Beauty.

Storm Calmer part one
Storm Calmer part three

No comments:

Post a Comment