Saturday, August 20, 2005

wonderfully made...

The Awesome Creator formed each of us and has wrapped up our unique passions, personality, and our one-of-a-kind purpose and tucked them into our hearts all designed to be unpackaged on our life journeys. These journeys are also crafted by God. So brilliant the design that as we unwrap our hearts, our passions and our purpose fuels a highly meaningful life. We live fully.

Lean in listen to His Still Firm Voice:

Dear Beloved,
How about off-roading your life with Me? Get dirty in My Holy Mud. It is a sacred learning adventure that is full of excitement and risk. I have mysteries to unfold for your deep intimate communion with Me. I love you. Your life is made for meaning. Seize Me. Give your R.S.V.P. Follow My Heart because I have already gone ahead. I know what is in store for you. Take My Hand I will go with you on this Adventure called Your Wonderful Life...
- Always Love Your Barbaric Warrior and Your Beautiful Almighty God.

Unleash your simple, intense, lovely, compassionate, passionate, intimate, sacrificial, raw, untamed faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment