Thursday, July 28, 2005

legacy...

Legacy is not only what you leave behind; it is also what you put forward. When you look this word up in the dictionary it refers to it as past or history.
"Anything bequeathed ... disposed of by will"
It is almost like something done in secret. People's wills are created behind closed doors only to be revealed upon death. Almost like they didn't want to deal with the aftermath their will caused! I just don't like thinking about legacy like this.

I like to think legacy should be a very conscious thought and everyday action. It should be simple and yet powerful. I finally found my definition: Legacy = happy, healthy, & wings .

I ask myself the questions:
  • Am I happy?
  • Is it healthy?
  • How are my wings? Can I fly?

  • It is the basic steps to take care of myself and to catch my dreams. This kind of legacy helps me to live and love deeply today and tomorrow leaving 'yesturday's' bequeath open to a future of possible happy and healthy dreams come true.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment