Sunday, June 19, 2005

Value & Worth

I remember a moment from my childhood. My chore was to clean the sinks. My mom after many times of a job not done well said, "You will make time to do what is important to you." (or something close to this) These words bothered me and have stayed with me. Funny because I now understand now twenty some years later. It is knowing what is valuable. It is moving heaven and earth to show it.

If you are not savoring your life....
if you feel like a windup toy that is wound too tightly ...
10% solution is for you.
(check out "Living your Life Out Loud" - by Salli Rasberry & Padi Selwyn)

We all have 100% to deal with in our lives: 10% is important, 90% unimportant. The secret to a happy, productive, and rich life is to deal with the 10% and let the 90% slip. You won't feel so stretched thin and the important people in your life will feel more value. You will feel in control of your life. You will be working from the God-given passions you have. Wow, what an interesting way to destress your life.

Who would touch you to move heaven and earth to find them if they fell off the face of the earth?
What passion makes a fire in the pit of your stomach that you must do something about?
What positive action are you taking?

the Great Loss of thinking languages of males and females

No comments:

Post a Comment