Tuesday, June 21, 2005

BELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very much a melancholy and every time I doubt, I say, ‘’Dwell in possibility.’’ It gives me a small burst of hopeful energy and it carries me. It changes my eyesight.

I tried this phrase on ‘’ You are what you BELIEVE not what you want to be .‘’ I came out , looked in the mirror, and saw something bloom inside me.

You cannot ask someone to believe what you say or do unless you believe it yourself. Belief is passionate. All it takes is a little spark of belief. Take heart ! You do not have to have much when it roars to a blooming fire.

Do you have a dream? Yet, you doubt that you can ever make it true? Doubt is a negative attitude. Negative attitude is a rejection of Faith. Ouch!

Conquer your meloncholy with dwelling in the possibility. Go catch your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment