Wednesday, May 20, 2009

dream promise ...

Hebrews 11 is God's listing of the Ancients who lived their lives in FAITH. What really pulled on my heart was verse 13 and following but here I will just talk about verse 13.

''These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.''


Did not the Ancients dream these promises given by God? You bet they did!!!! I am pitched over in wonder and in this frighting awe. Could I dream my dreams without them coming true? Please note that I am not saying my dreams born deep inside just begging to come out is the same as God-Given Promises to the Ancients. However, just thinking what I should do about my dreams ... Again seeking God is the perfect plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment