Wednesday, December 10, 2008

whole!

I was listening to a lady speaker on BNN who used the definition of single as separate, unique, & whole. This thought coupled with the thought of wondering if I could be 'confident' of who I am with no striving whatsoever if I would happen to be in a male relationship - have I learned to be happy with me and my God-Placement without wanting more or companionship?

Sighs. I think I am tainted because of a relationship that I had that was so good but is gone without closure. Right now I am so waffling between so many questions without any answers. All I have is talking back 'I shall not want' to 'forget what lies behind and lay hold to what lies ahead' but my heart keeps looking back ... I cannot be a Lot's wife.... God has too much good for me to want lest than the best....

{Shhh heart .. you don't know if what you had was the best....}

No comments:

Post a Comment