Tuesday, December 30, 2008

fav reads of 2008

* ''The Last Lecture'' by Randy Pausch
Do you need a boost to get your focus back on your dreams and the stuff of importance? This is a must read!

* ''Meeting God at a Dead End'' by Ron Mehl
This is a favorite author of mine. When I began to get lost in October with the job mess, I got into this book. Great renewing of the mind stuff.

* ''Chronicles of Narnia''
Started to read the series and must continue to finish. I am not a big fan of science fiction but with the movies it helps to see it in your imagination as you read. I fell in love with the Lord of the Rings & these authors where friends, maybe I could fall in love with Narnia. Well, I didn't fall for Narnia like I have with the Rings, but a good read none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment