Saturday, December 06, 2008

snowy calm ...

It is Saturday and the calendar says December. The snow is flying and the temp has dipped into the teens and twenties. This Christmas is promising to be calmer and more about the home as the work is rocketing downwards. I have the last two weeks off and I am lucky to have 7 days of holiday pay for it. Then back to work to finish inventory. After that I am not sure what will happen. It doesn't look good and the fear at work is beginning to show.

I am thankful for the time off this month and will take it to make things I have been wanting to make. I am also going to spend it organizing my personal life to make it more productive. I have Christmas gifts I attend to make and I really need to some creative brainstorming for the possible job loss ahead. I have really wanted to write and feel so lacking because it has been about work and surviving at such a fast pace. That is why I am so looking forward to slowing down.

Today has been so picture perfect every time I look outside. Snow flying, homes lit up, music playing, kids making snow angles - night falls and the snow still flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment