Sunday, December 28, 2008

my 14,525th day

1. The 3 monkeys made for my little niece, nephew, and tween niece seemed to be a hit. The nephew was really giving his train monkey a workout! I hope my workmanship holds up to the wear and tear!

2. Made white origami Christmas tree name cards with a different 'fear not' verse on the back of each for each of us to read aloud because I wanted to encourage each family member that we are not given the spirit of fear. Bravo! I didn't chicken out. However, a lot of tears as the sister-in-law whose job was the safest out of the lot was lost past Monday due to false accusations. She has been getting a lot of fear not and trust God messages. I had Dad follow up with prayer. It has been amazing to exhale as a family and see how God has been working in our lives.

3. Added 3 lip goo to my collection! Plus, a really simple patriotic stationary ... hmm, maybe I should start writing long hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment