Thursday, December 11, 2008

seek & you shall find ...

As I am wanting closure to a relationship and taking it back again and as I have taken stock of my own personal growth, could it be that instead of asking for understanding and getting none that I should be asking for wisdom? Proverbs is all about Wisdom but it is also about understanding. So I am a little confused at where I am going with this.

I want understanding about a relationship disappearance but I highly doubt I will ever get that understanding. So how is asking for wisdom any better? Maybe as being a single girl who is unique and whole, I should act like it and the wisdom might just fall into place with Psalms 9:10 ''.. those who know Your Name will put their trust in You; for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.'' Seeking His Right Ways and doing them is doing God's Will. It is solid no second guessing. I think I have gotten distracted by asking what shall I do questions and going by what I felt... than actually stopping the questions and do what God requires of me. He made it sooooo plain and obvious! Then the stuff of earth won't confuse me and the stuff of emotions won't give way.

''I love those who love Me, and those who seek Me diligently will find Me,'' says Wisdom (prov 8:17) So how do you seek so that you will find overflowing treasure? God's Word! - the best Love Letter ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment