Tuesday, December 30, 2008

highlights of 2008

*making several cute hats for Lucia on the loom - jan
*had major probs with my mac & loosing appleworks grr - mar
*felt an earthquake - apr
*scoffer epiphany - prov 22:10
*major cold & cough enough to take me out - may
*Tink, bro's dog, adopted into our brood w/ Bobby & Andy - jun
-->What make's you (or ______) successful? epiphany
*Wii adventures w/ mom - love tennis!
*Erica & Mitch's wedding - jul
*loss of online time because I really messed up my mac - jul
*Summer Olympics! the opening, US swimming, & US beachball!! - aug
--> 'Don't put an age on your dreams' Dana Torres
*Getting back with my old friend, my bike - aug
*got a new iMac!!!!
*an old friend came back who didn't want to hear my no - sad to say no but was the best thing to do - sep
-->no on the human level hurts but no in the Eternal realm is freeing!!!
*two sister company's merged into 1 - means I had to move offices and now share. - sep
*rearranged my livingroom! Love it better! more organized
*sparrows epiphany - FEAR NOT epiphany!!!!
*working with a bumper crop of pears -making pear sauce & pear butter - oct & nov
*'my HOPE is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood & righteousness'
*got to have two weeks vacation right at Christmas!!!!
*wondering if I will have a job....

No comments:

Post a Comment