Thursday, April 26, 2007

satisfied toil ...

I have seen the burden God has laid on men.
He has made everything beautiful in its time.
He has also set eternity in the hearts of men;
yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy
and do good while they live.
That everyone may eat and drink,
and find satisfaction in all his toil--this is the gift of God.
I know that everything God does will endure forever;
nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it.
God does it so that men will revere him.
Ecclesiastes 3:10-14

Hmmmm, I love how God feeds me in the places I need to be fed. Right now I am deciding whether to take a new position at work. I haven't found the no answer so most likely I will take on this scary new path.

The food is full of mystery yet filling. It isn't giving me doubt about moving forward but maybe more of saying do this and in time your passions and dreams will become work that will not only feed your soul but your life as well.

His Words above come all together and some may not seem to fit yet all of it together gives me an enduring comfort to joyfully toil. {happy sigh & a tickled pink smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment