Friday, April 06, 2007

my blue brain ...




Your Brain is Blue


Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time.
You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest.
You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about
your friends, your surroundings, and your life.




Hmmmmm, I do have to say I really love my brain. I often catch myself thanking God for insights and nudges He sends my way. Mellow is interesting and I do believe it true. If I am at an impasse, I know that it is because I am to do something I don't want to. If I am stuck in waiting, I know to move to what I can control and giving the hard stuff to God. I crave calm and I seek it through balancing my thoughts. It is truly a delightful place for me. It is true that I am in a meditative most of the time and I give no apologies! I love thinking. I love mapping out solutions. It is creative juices for my living and for my passions. I love my blue brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment