Sunday, April 08, 2007

not abandon ... Easter's gift

Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,
because You will not abandon me to the grave,
nor will You let your Holy One see decay.
~Ps 16:9-10

Dear Savior,
You did this all for me. You took on my punishment. You died where I should have. You arose. Death could not keep You. You offered me new life. I accepted. You keep me from the grave. New buds and blooms have taken hold of my branches. You nurture and feed me. No decay is present. You nip it even before I am fully aware of its dangers. You nudge me to think anew. I listen even with the hard bits. My heart is joyful and I shout. I am secure evermore in You.

'Trust the Lord, oh my soul and all that is within me. I will bless His Holy Name.' Thank You cannot express what You have done for me... Huge huge hug.
~always your girl

No comments:

Post a Comment