Thursday, September 01, 2005

our richest resource...

What 'fuel' would truly make a human or a country rich? What 'fuel' would we be able to use to survive any horror? What 'fuel' is friendly to the enviroment? What 'fuel' do we have right here in our own back yard without depending on anyone else or country? What 'fuel' gives back to you instead of running you dry?

No way is it oil. Nope not natural gas. Nahhh not even the hydrogen. Not even corn which by the way my state would love that!

CREATIVITY Yes, you heard me.

America was built on being innovative. They invented things that we take for granted all over the world. Acting on their imaginations they changed their way of life and all the lives to come after. Let's prove to our forefathers our grit. Let's get back to our grassroots. Let's change our world.

What depleats this great resource? The media, politics, big business and our own selves for allowing them to infect our minds with chaos. All I hear on the war front is the death toll. Every few of the good stories of how we are giving Iraqies a chance to change their lives. I know those stories are there and are begging to be told. When I hear just one glimmer of hope, I spred it like wildfire.

Media is a blantent offender. They predict gas prices will be $3 gal by the end of summer. Sure enough it is. Only because they have created panic in us. Now they are predicting $5 gal by the end of the year. Stop the insanity! Why do we give into this? Make a change! Where are our scientists? Or even some person just tinkering around? We need creativity desperately!

What is going on with the chaos of the hurricane makes me sick! I again am going to pick on the media. I know that the living conditions are horrid and I do not make light of that. The media is our eye and they show negative report after another. I know they help a little. But in the big scheme of things they have resources like helicopters, satalite phones, cameras, huge audience and big owners. I would like to see them at least make food drops on those rooftops where there are citizens. I would like to see them use their satalite phones more allowing these poor people to get messages to their loved ones. I would like to see them make video messages to send to authorities about the needs or messages to loved ones. The media needs to get with it and use their creativity to help where they never thought they could. I would forgo days of no news if the media would rock my world with their help.

Politics have caused gridlock among the agencies and among the citizens. Look at capitol hill. Nothing is getting done besides more laws and infighting. Creativity is our freedom but you would not know it.

I am just sick because we have not learned from our history or even our movies. Those action /world destruction movies have a lot of good human spirit in them. We love to see that we can be heros in chaos but when it meets us what do we do? Become sub-human.

Hard words but needed. It is time to hear the call to get creative. Let's change our world now.

No comments:

Post a Comment