Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Refuge & refugee

Refuge = shelter from danger
asylum, sanctuary, hideout, hideaway, safe harbor, any port in a storm, last resort, support, anchor(age), home, hospital, retreat.

refugee = one who flees for safety; person taking refuge from war, persecution, or natural disaster
misplaced person, evacuee, escapee, runaway, displaced person


Psa 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Dear Almighty God,
I am blessed to find you a Refuge and Strength. I am gladly a refugee. You are my Sanctuary and First Resort. Without you I would not know True Strength when I am so helpless. I find Safe Harbor in your Everlasting Arms. You heal my gaping wounds and dry my tears. I am not of this world and I feel the pain acutely; however, I know I have a Place prepared for me. Everywhere I look I see waste and distruction. I feel the sucking away of my soul. Yet, Your Beauty and Your Joy keep me strong. You are my Anchor. You love me with Unconditional and Sacrificial Love. You have romanced my heart. I am so grateful from the bottom of my heart.
~~your beloved little girl


: : : Refuge : : :

No comments:

Post a Comment