Thursday, September 01, 2005

ownership...

Dear Almighty God,
I am an angry right now. I see a modern day version of ''the lord of the flies'' playing out before my eyes. I am sick. The behavior is so desperate and so sub-human. I know the loss is so crushing. I cannot believe what I am seeing. I am overwhelmed.

You are 'The Creator' so You are just the Master at Creativity. My mind can't stop. I have poured over an atlas to 'see' the cities that I have never visited. I have paced around my livingroom with a ideas of how to lead these people out. I have see human chains coming down from the north spredding like a web. I see a new modern day 'Railroad' taking shape as these chains come and start moving people to towns and to the next. I see a hurd of helicopters approaching the south. If they aren't built to rescue, they go in and drop food and water. etc God, maybe I have some silly notions but that is how I would like to help. For now I will help the way I know I can. Those silly notions though will not lay still. You created my mind and stuffed it with an imagination. If I own it, You will honor it. Thank You for romancing me in creativity.

I am so grateful to have fully come to terms with what life is all about. I use to think it was something to solve. How delightfully wrong I was. Thank you for my life right now in times that are unsure. I am no longer a victim but a warrior princess ready to love my world, to spread beauty, and to encourage life full and overflowing. I will take ownership ... unleashing my simple, intense, lovely, passionate, intimate, compassionate, sacrificial, raw, untamed faith.

You are Light and I am a borrowed ray. I dip into Your overflowing Well of Mercy and Compassion.
~~~~ always Your little girl


"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it."
"If you can dream it, you can become it."

at morning's light

5 comments:

  1. Warrior Princess, "Arise, shine, for your light has come and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you." Isaiah 60:1-2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely,
    ....a deep thank you! The right words at the right time. I am soooo grateful to God for His Word. He always sends me a hug at the right time and I am grateful to His messanger tooo =)

    Thank YOU ((((((((Lovely)))))))) Thank YOu

    these words will wrap me today......

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the midst of such devastation, chaos, turmoil and confusion... my thoughts are with you Keeper and with many others... my heart cries out but words will not be found... it's His Words i'm hearing again and again...

    "I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from?
    My help comes from the LORD,
    the Maker of heaven and earth."
    Psalm 121:1-2

    "Surely God is my help;
    the Lord is the one who sustains me."
    Psalm 54:4

    And this one is for you Keeper :-)

    "The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day."
    Proverbs 4:18

    Peace be with you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect are His Words. O Taste! ... His words fill me and I am contented..... Thank You to His messenger
    =)

    glad to be have another warrrior princess to walk with on this wonderful journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete