Saturday, April 11, 2009

simply? HE IS.

He is the First & Last, the Beginning & the End!
He is the Keeper of creation & Creator of all!
He is the Architect of the universe & the Manager of all times.
He always was, He always is & He always will be ...
Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, & never Undone!
He was bruised & brought healing!
He was pierced & eased pain!
He was persecuted & brought freedom!
He was death & brought LIFE!
He is risen & brings power!
He reigns & brings peace!

The world can't understand Him,
The armies can't defeat Him,
The leaders can't explain Him,
The leaders can't ignore Him,
Herod couldn't kill Him,
Hitler couldn't silence Him,
The New Age can't replace Him!
He is Light, Love, longevity, & LORD.
He is Goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, & God.
He is Holy, Righteous, Mighty, Powerful, & Pure.

His Ways are Right.
His Word is Eternal.
His Will is unchanging.
His Mind is on me.
He is my Redeemer,
He is my Savior,
He is my Guide,
He is my Peace,
He is my JOY,
He is my Comfort,
He is my LORD,
He rules my life!

When I fall, He lifts me up!
When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage!
When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me!
When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me!
When I face a trial, He is with me!
When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face problems, He comforts me!
When I face loss, He provides for me!
When I face death, He carries me Home!

He is my Living God!!

~ author unknown

May you seek & know Him because He first loved you & pursues you all of your days.

No comments:

Post a Comment