Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Marley & me ...

I would rate this movie a 9.5. Mom says anyone who is thinking about a dog should see this movie. Having a dog is an investment and should never think that when it get hard to do that giving up the dog as in option.

We have 3 puppers and love them all. They are toy fox terriers. My parents got Bobby and Andy after the loss of Sam a black toy fox terrier. Bobby and Andy are brothers and they work together as a team when it comes to protecting their home and people. Bobby sees things and will alert Andy. Andy doesn't seem to 'see' as well but he is a little tank and the hair on the back of his neck stands tall as he is a little fighter. Andy is the smallest but he is boss. He will guard the empty discarded cookie box from the others! Tink is the addition because little bro couldn't handle him anymore since an addition of their little girl. But after watching Marley, Tink is better behaved!

All three puppers have given their hearts to us as we have given our hearts to them. They are the best at helping you laugh when the days are anything but laughable. They are animated and warm. They look at you with their puppy eyes begging for treats or tummy rubs and sitting there watching a movie about the love of pups and rubbing tummies of sleeping pups brings delight to my sore heart.

I found myself laughing hard and crying just as hard too. I am emotional all the time now but I think I really cried too much because of the thoughts in the back of my mind are about my next steps in being jobless and what I need to do to get back in the work force but to do something that I love doing...

Love my pups. I thank God for furry little hides that love me so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment