Tuesday, November 01, 2005

trust = survive me ...

"What does trust mean to you?" the girl asked. Her sences about him said that he really had no trust.

"Survive me," the boy said simply.

"What does that mean?" the girl was really caught off guard.

"Will this other person participate in the fullness of me and continue to experience me? Trust = Survival," the boy explained.

{{"I know I am tenacious! No problem," the girl's heart said.}}

* * * * * * * * * *
A year and almost two months have gone by and the boy has withheld his presence.

"How can anyone survive you when you disappear? How will you ever know the for betters and the for worses with someone instead of alone?" the girl's heart screamed into the wind.

"Yet you withhold parts of yourself from Me," God the Father whispered. "I want all of you. I want your strength, your mind, your heart, and your soul. Trust Me and know what power there is in surviving Me! The boy may have walked away but I have not. You have feeble faith. Let Me show you that I can calm all your storms. I am your Constant in all your for betters and your for worsts! Come to My Storehouse. I will tear down the door and let My Strength overflow you so that you can be proven trustworthy"

No comments:

Post a Comment