Thursday, November 17, 2005

pretty in white...

After getting past the black ice at two different intersections, I took in the beauty of the first snow of the season. The Master Creator filled in the fresh canvas with a haze of white. In the east He put a round window of a haze of yellow where Mr. Sun was trying to crash through. The naked trees stood dress in black swaying with the tune of the Wind... As I soaked in this vision, I wonder if I can catch this moment in my apprenticeship of paint....

moment captured: first star

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful... we've got the frost here... icy cold and fresh. It's time to snuggle up in bed and get some sleep... my night watch is over, thanks for the kingdom mail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite season is winter ... people around me laugh and make fun of this love ... grrr to them...

    "Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up,snow is exhilerating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." ~john ruskin

    ReplyDelete