Thursday, November 24, 2005

thanksgiving from a gratefulllll heart '05 ...

Looking at family traditions i believe they're really important in strengthening the family, bringing families together. It's like having 'in' jokes among friends or family and these join and unite people together (hopefully in a positive sense). The same is perhaps true with God... He wants us to have special family traditions/rituals, things that are unique to our Family, things that draw us together... ~ Lovely

my blogs - have quieted my restless heart and allowed a deeper walk and a deeper peace with my Lord, Breena & Kent- their lives hung in the balance between earth and Heaven, but God allowed them more life here, the Rock of Ages - He is the same yesturday, today, & tomorrow, Lovely - meeting a fellow traveler who is lovely and captiviting {{Thank You, Heavenly Father}}, Aug Family Night - our family got to know each others dreams in a deeper way ... God was felt, my family - they are my circle, my pupinators!!! - they are love unconditional and they make my day, Ger & Di - They saw the Great I AM provided a job right when their money was not going to cover the bills, ...

3 comments:

  1. It's a real blessing to journey this path with you too, Keeper! Travelling companions along the way... i'm really glad we're travelling the same way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely writting . your secret admirer. J W

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuore del mio produttore salta con gioia! ... or in other words ... ¡el corazón de mi escritor salta con alegría!
    thank you, secreat admirer of my writings ... JW....

    ReplyDelete