Wednesday, November 07, 2012

the little 'bams' of life …

You go along life same as always in a small living space that gets smaller as you go. You put up with smells and noise because living in an apartment has this put up or move out to it. You think this space will be yours for many more years to come then 'bam'.

Life for me has changed in a big way this year. Things were getting bad at the apartment and finding my new home was quick though not mentally easy. Then with a traumatic foot injury things got physically harder. I have been left feeling smaller and very scatter yet all the while very thankful.

I have found it quite necessary to write as it essential to quality thinking but I haven't stole away to come here and harbor my words. I have so much to record and keep! Just like the fun furry squirrels that are my new neighbors.

As things settle and yet flooding of many more to-dos, new habits can and must be made. I have the words. They are bursting at the seams of me. So as this year closes, I'm opening up the floodgate of my words and hoping to recapture them again here. For keeps…

No comments:

Post a Comment