Monday, November 26, 2012

being the right love …

I wrote these notes down over the summer to write down here and I am finally fulfilling that task! Sadly, I forgot to make a notation on who said these wise things on being the right kind of love instead of finding the right person to love and marry.

~~~~~
1. it's not about finding the right person rather become the right kind of person

2. it's not about falling in love rather walk in love

3. it's not fixing your hope on a person rather fix your hope on Christ

Woman should represent love's contentment while man should represent unending, uninterrupted, unquestioned love.
~~~~~

Now this is something to truly strive for in my life! It will lead to a more joyful me because I will ultimately be working on my relationship with my Lord, Jesus Christ Who makes all things new. It will show true beauty inside out. Who wouldn't want more beauty?


No comments:

Post a Comment