Monday, November 12, 2012

3 fav Bible words…

***JOY***
God has brought me through my spells of melancholy to show me that even though my name might mean 'dark valley' He has changed it to 'from the dark valley comes a joyful one'. I quite like that!

I am quiet by nature so being singled out is frowned upon. I couldn't understand the desire if getting crowns in Heaven. Too showy for me. Besides aren't we too cast our crowns at His Feet? However, I have stumbled upon a the crown I wouldn't mind wearing.

and the ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away. ~ Isaiah 35:10

***one another***
Again God has taken me through this pairing of words that has transformed me. I have this significant relationship that is so sparse at times meaning he is gone for long periods of time. He came back and I had the choice of throwing him out for good or to pick up what we have and go for it. I had long conversations with God in the down time on what I should do if he came back or never did. God gave gave me this opportunity to have him back and the first word that came to me was 'one another' like bear one another's burdens. There is a whole listing in the Bible that I shared with him. This healed our relationship. A deeper look it is the practical nitty-gritty word for love.

***Arm***
I liked to be contained. I like to be safe and secure. I like to be protected. Being surrounded by big burly arms is a craving that I have. It means you are wanted and cherished. Psalms 18 is my burly Arms! Not only does He save me with His Arm but He arms me with His Strength!!!!

Your Arm is endued with Power; Your Hand is Strong, Your Right Hand Exalted. ~Psalm 89:13

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment